Heat Pump Servicing Options
We can help in so many different ways and it all depends on the type of system you have and what state it currently is in.
If your system is coming up to 1 year old, or if you’ve had it serviced it every year, and you don’t have any concerns or issues with it, you should book our Annual Service.
Heat Pump Annual Service
- Recommended by the Manufacturer to validate the warranty and is a requirement of the Renewable Heat Incentive.
- Prices start from £160 + VAT (location dependent)
System Health Check
- We offer a full system health check, particularly if your heat pump has not been serviced since the original installation and could benefit from a bit of TLC.
- Price: From £100 + VAT (location dependent)
- Book this for when you have a sneaky suspicion that there might be issues, or things are not running as efficiently as you’d hoped.
- Please see our Telltale Signs page for further information on how you can detect whether your system needs a little extra help.
An Engineer Call Out
- This is what you need to deal with an unknown or specific, identified issue with your heat pump.
- Price: £150 + VAT, including 1st hour on-site (location dependent)
- Book this if you know something isn’t working and needs to be checked or repaired. For this service, please speak to one of our support team so we can talk through the issues and quote for the repair.
A happy heat pump is a happy home, and a happy home means a happy you! Let us make sure everything is perfect and as it should be. We want your system to be working at its best for you, so if you have ANY concerns at all, you can contact us in whichever way is most convenient for you. We check things, test things, fix things, or can just offer a bit of reassurance, if that’s what you need.
How to book your annual heat pump service
To book your annual air source, ground source or air to air heat pump service, please give our friendly team a call on 01353 440404 or e-mail [email protected]. We service heat pumps throughout Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Lakenheath, Upwell, Murrow, Mildenhall, Burwell, Milton and neighbouring towns and villages.