Signs Your System May Need Help!
We want your system to be working at its best for you, so if you have ANY of the following concerns, you can contact us in whichever way is most convenient for you:
When to call us…
- If you are unhappy with your heat pump installation
- If you have recently moved into a house with a heat pump system. We can help you figure it all out!
- If you don’t know whether the system is working efficiently, or if the settings are correct.
- If the system isn’t operating how it should
- If you see evidence of a problem such as puddles of water under the heat pump
- If you have high energy bills
- If your heating or hot water is not functioning as it should
- If your heat pump system is not labelled as it should be
- Heat pump is not raised and is flat on the floor
If you are experiencing any error codes or error messages on your heat pump, you may wish to view our ‘error code‘ page for more information.
If anything else seems suspicious, off, or unfamiliar, give us a ring. If in doubt, call us out!
We check things, test things, fix things, and can just offer a bit of reassurance, if that’s what you need.
A happy heat pump is a happy home, and a happy home means a happy you! Let us make sure everything is perfect and as it should be.
We currently serve Cambridge, Milton, Lakenheath, Mildenhall, Newmarket, Ely, Upwear, Wisbech, Ramsey, King’s Lynn, Murrow, Manea, Littleport and neighbouring towns and villages.
To talk with us about any concerns, or to book an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 07979 857857 (during Covid-19 lockdown) or e-mail us at [email protected].